Trailer Brake System Connector/ Harness
2-Plug unit designed for brake controls that has a wiring port built into the back of the unit. Simply plug the brake control end of the wiring harness into the back of the brake control and the vehicle end into the automobile's port. Brake controls that utilize the 2-plug style of wiring harness will be identified with the Plug & Play logo.
O.E.M. Style Wire Harness for models equipped with trailer tow package. Includes OEM connector, Tekonsha® Prodigy/Primus™ connector and 3' leads. For use with other brake controls, remove Tekonsha connector.
Fits: *Requires Drilling
- 2007 - 2009 Chrysler, Aspen, w/Factory Tow Package*
- 1997 - 2010 Dodge, Dakota, w/Factory Tow Package*
- 1998 - 2009 Dodge, Durango, w/Factory Tow Package*
- 1995 - 2009 Dodge, Ram 1500, All Styles*
- 1995 - 2009 Dodge, Ram 2500, All Styles*
- 1995 - 2009 Dodge, Ram 3500, All Styles*
- 2011 RAM, Dakota, w/Factory Tow Package*